WHY SHALL LICENSED VENUES INVEST IN MODEL WAITRESSES?
PMA encourages clients to be creative and lift the atmosphere of their events with our outstanding waitress talent. Not only do our promotional waitresses put emphasis on creating substantial drink sales, but also they promote a great environment to ensure patrons return and remain at your venue for lengthy periods, ultimately increasing drink sale revenue.
Promotional Models Australia also provides friendly, experienced and attractive topless male waiters for any event. All topless male waiters are experienced in general hospitality etiquette and aim to please your guests. If you want to guarantee a lively atmosphere and generate much excitement and attention for your venue, then PMA topless male waiters are your answer. Our outgoing and sexy male models are great entertainers and can serve appetisers and drinks whilst greeting and mingling with your patrons throughout the night.
As an industry leader in the promotions and modelling industry, PMA strives to set the benchmark for successful campaigns and getting clients results. The benefits of working with PMA are;
- We are founded on firm principles of an excellent work ethic, reliability and integrity and focused on excellent client and customer-service.
- Understanding the key drivers important to clients from a business and financial viewpoint, gives Promotional Models Australia a greater insight into how to best serve, deliver and succeed.
- We aim to ensure a good working knowledge of a client’s business, knowing it’s essential in establishing the right solution that is both strategic and creative.
- From conception to completion, our team knows that a client’s reputation matters first and foremost.
- We PLAN, MANAGE and ACHIEVE with each campaign as a client success is a PMA success.
- Our office systems and processes ensure smooth and thorough venue activations across the board.
- All talent are informed of the PMA policies including; Code of Conduct, Dress and Grooming Policy, Attendance Policy, Disciplinary Procedure Policy, Drug and Alcohol Policy, and many more. If any talent fail to adhere to the policies strict disciplinary measures are taken to preserve the integrity of the PMA brand and our venues.
- All models undergo PMA Induction Training Program prior to being allocated a job. This compulsory induction course covers everything ranging from RSA procedures, PMA expectations, what to do in a crisis situation and physical presentation.
- PMA provide our clients with After Hours contact with the Agency management. If for any reason a client needs to contact PMA out of office hours, PMA is available.
- We make regular feedback calls to ensure our clients are delighted with PMA. Developing client relations and being assured of client satisfaction is of immense importance.
- We encourage client contact and feedback and will strive to address any concerns promptly and efficiently.
- Our PMA Team will go above and beyond to ensure every detail of the promotion has been taken care of to ensure the success of the activation.
- Our PMA Talent will add excitement and energy to all venues, making them first choice of mind for customers when socialising. This in turn creates regular patronage, increased brand awareness and profits for each PMA supported venue.