PMA will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
PMA collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
PMA Newsletter subscribers, data will be used for newsletter mail-outs every month, all subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe at anytime.
PMA will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
All Credit Card Processing will be processed directly via ANZ and that no credit card information is stored.
The type of information PMA will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
Purpose for collecting information:
Wherever possible, PMA collects this information directly from you and may use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about PMA, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal PMA customer customer
- to inform you of PMA products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to confirm transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to provide you with information and/or products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you have made
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site so that we can provide you with the best possible shopping experience. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
PMA does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. PMA outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to PMA, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion, SMS and advertising agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
Access and correction of details
You may access personal information PMA holds on you by contacting the Privacy Officer in writing on email@example.com. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request PMA to correct the information. If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact the Privacy Officer, by completing the 'Contact Us' form available on www.pmamodels.com.au